|The Paint mimics a Curtis P-40 Warhawk. and the attention to detail is
phenomenal. There is even painted rust trailing from the rivets. The
frame, wheels, front end and all small details and brackets are powder
coated black. This bike does not have a speedometer or odometer so the
exact mileage is unknown. I stripped and resealed the inside of the tank
in 2010 and it's in perfect condition.
I had the Busted Knuckle in Columbus, Ohio do a complete top end rebuild and transmission blueprint.
bike is a runner and I would not hesitate to take it anywhere. I just
rode about 50 miles since I picked the bike up a month ago.
- Bored 2 over and honed
- New Pistons and rings
- New Valves, seats, guides, springs, etc
- Ported heads for better air flow
- Carb rebuild and re-jet
- New black heat wrap on the headers
- Complete strip and fresh powder coat on cylinders and valve covers (Pictures show what an incredible job they did)
- 2 new Avon Gangster tires with wide whitewalls ($expensive$)
- Transmission and Primary gone over to spec, no issues found